If you enrolled to receive JobKeeper payment, you are required to make a monthly business declaration to reconfirm your eligibility with the ATO. This declaration is now available. The ATO has advised that this is not a retest of your eligibility however an indication for them to see how your business is progressing under the JobKeeper scheme.
Click the link below regarding the monthly ATO Jobkeeper report.
The first report for April current GST turnover and May projected GST turnover has an extended due date of 31st May 2020.
For all other later months reports, they have to be lodged by the 7th day of the following month (therefore the next monthly report is due by 7th June).
IMPORTANT – Your JobKeeper payment will not be made if the declaration is not lodged by the due date.
Information to provide to the ATO includes:
- Actual GST turnover information for April 2020
- Projected GST turnover for May 2020
- Confirming/ updating bank account details for payment:
- Account Name
- Account Number
- Identifying and maintaining your eligible employees (if any), ensuring they had provided you with the JobKeeper eligible employee nomination form.
- Number of eligible employees
- If you are not using Single Touch Payroll for employee reporting, you will need to provide:
- Employee Name
- Employee TFN
- Employee Date of Birth
- Eligible Business Participant – you will need to provide:
- Date of Birth
- Confirmation of fortnights to claim:
- FN 1: 30 March – 12 April: Yes or No
- FN 2: 13 April – 26 April: Yes or No
Please ensure payments and top-up payments (if any) to employees are made by 8 May 2020 for JobKeeper FN 1 & FN 2 (ie a minimum of $3,000 gross was paid by 8th May in respect of the April fortnights FN1 and FN2). From then on, ensure your eligible employees are paid a minimum gross amount of $1,500 per JK fortnight. Refer to the attached link for further information about payment to employees.
Please use your Business portal to make your monthly declaration and accounting software to identify and maintain your employees.
Alternatively, if you require assistance with the declaration, please provide us with the above information and authorise us to lodge this for you.
As a reminder, please see attached ATO JobKeeper eligibility criteria to ensure you meet the requirements to qualify for JobKeeper payment, and you can also refer to the ATO JobKeeper link below
If you have any queries please contact our office
(08) 6165 4000